Monday, July 23, 2012

Assistance from the Universe

I believe in God and I believe in a loving and giving universe.  I always have and I always will.  I believe that there are always answers which can be found within.  When within has another person's voice living in it, it can not make rational decisions for it's future.  I have lived my entire life having other people make decisions for me. Telling me who I am and who I am not and frankly I believed it.  I've come to the conclusion that as long as I listen to that voice I will never know who I am.


So I have to hit the road. I am a hand embroiderer and blog writer other than that I do not know who I am and I will never find out here.  So if you know who I am and would like to offer a spare room, a couch or a sleeping bag it would be greatly appreciated.  The hand embroiderer will hand embroider in silence anywhere the road takes her and feed herself and do her own laundry.  She will write wonderful blog posts about the generosity of the people who will let her stay with them for a few days or a week or a month(only kidding) while she hand embroiders and contemplates her future. Hopefully I will find a bunch of different locations I can drive to and enough couches that I will not have to burden only one person with my hand embroidering, blogging presence.

I am going through a spiritual awakening so you need not worry in case you have any axes in your home.  I am too proud to ask any one person for help and frankly am sick of crying on the shoulders of my best friends up here who have had to deal with all the voices in my head(including God, my mother and other various angels who have been trying to guide me out of my own personal hell).

So if you haven't decided an asylum is a better location please email me or call me and let me come stay with you with my tail and my hand embroidery trailing behind me.  About the asylum, I have two very good mental health care professionals who have decided a hospitalization is not needed.  I do however need some assistance from some wonderful people I have been lucky enough to get to know who hopefully know me and will realize I will never ask them for help. I do not like to be thought of as a burden or pitiful.  Although when you will not ask people for help while you are sane you certainly become a burden and pitiful when you are not.

I know I need a job and an apartment but I am trying to buy myself some time so that I don't make yet another bad choice on the road of life.  Frankly it is kind of the reason I have ended up begging for a place to stay on my blog.

I'm also putting this on my Facebook page because I'm hoping that my family and my friends who knew me before I became this hand embroidering, blogging mess will have pity on me and I will get to see people whom I love a great deal and would love to visit.

I really do believe in myself and know I will find my answers with the love and assistance of people who love and care about me.  Sometimes you just have to put your faith in god and the universe and pray.  I'm praying.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment