Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes


A dream is a wish your heart makes when it’s fast asleep.  I have always been a night dreamer, not so much during the day.   A few years ago I had the most beautiful dream and it has shaped my life ever since.

I had a dream that a beautiful angel that looked like Jesus took my hand and walked me through a beautiful forest to a lovely cottage on a lake.  There was also a little shop attached to it where I could sell my work.  That dream has lead me to the life I currently live and is propelling me to a future where everything is possible.

I moved to a place I love where I have met beautiful friends, watched my son grow up, discovered I am an artist and found myself.  But it is not the life of my dreams. The last few months I have had a spiritual awakening that is pushing me towards that dream I had such a long time ago.  The dream where I find the love of my life, grab his hand and find everything wonderful that has been waiting for me to arrive.

I can’t really explain what has happened to me but spiritually I am feeling loved beyond belief where out of the darkness there is a beautiful light which has come to give me my dreams.  When I first had the dream I did not realize the magnitude or importance of it, but as I said it did move to where I am at the moment and that is a very good thing.

I’ve come to realize that the angel who I thought was just a guide was something more.  He is a soul who loves me deeply and has been sent by my mother to give me the life I have imagined.  He has my father’s eyes and a voice that speaks to my soul and my soul knew who he was way before my logical (or illogical) mind did.  His music is music to my ears. 

Logically I have been trying to talk myself out of this dream because it is very unusual to find a dream that charts out your life in a way that you would have never thought possible, but yet the more peaceful I am the more it makes sense.  The closer I get to God the more I feel the love. A true soul connection.

 My intuition told me that I have to write about this dream before it happens so that when it manifests itself  I can give hope to the hopeless and teach people to believe in themselves and to believe in miracles.  I can remind them that if they just appeal to their better angels they can survive anything.

So there you have it, I am moving forward to the dream.  When I finally reach the cottage on the lake, I will let you know more of the dream but for now it is my intention to follow that dream and see where it takes me.  Blessings to all and don’t forget to follow your dreams too. Happy Mother’s Day mom and to all the other mothers of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment